Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Villarreal v Arsenal, Champions League 2nd Semi-Final.

Anticipation; [ to look forward to, await, expect, wait for ]

I'm tingling all over just thinking about it.

Villarreal v Arsenal, Champions League 2nd Semi-Final.


Having just started my fascination with this London club a few seasons ago, I must say I'm not exactly the know-it-all when it comes to the long history of this football outfit. It has, over the years, grown on me though and I am glad that I've found some like-minded individuals to feed my enthusiasm.


Tomorrow morning at 0245 I'll be parked at fellow Gooner Kevin's place gunning for the, well, Gunners! This could be the match of the year for them. For the first time I'd be one of their ardent fans cheering them on, being there for them spiritually. I'll cheer, I'll shout, I'll sing, I'll will them on to the Finals in Paris.

Go Go Gunners!!!

1 comment:

SgGooner said...

willing is good... ya, besides, shouting and singing, i'll be willing it tonight too...