Thursday, July 12, 2007

Baby steps

So a little less than a month had passed since I put my fingers at rest and sought to make sense of all them random thoughts in my head. Words don't come easy as I pondered on how to start my blog up again.

My private life is such, private. Therefore don't hold your breathe, expecting me to open up my very own Pandora's box. It will be locked safely in my head, and a few privileged few are allowed a peep time to time.

I have gone no frills as you can see, intending to focus on content rather than ever evolving widgets to capture eyeballs.

Change, that is the only constant in our lives.

Inevitable, uncomfortable at times, not always welcomed.

However, change one must, for only with that can one break out of their own bubble and jar their senses.

Welcome back to my piece of heaven, with a day trip to hell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcom back Ah Tiong....