Saturday, January 03, 2009

My name is Tiong. This is my House.


The last 2 weeks have been a blur of waving wiimotes, screaming CB Sishtas, and plenty of whiskey. The festive seasons are following closer than previous years too, therefore the non-stop celebrations.

It began innocently enough; I have a new Wii and plenty of alcohol. You bring food, come over and we play.

What surprised me was how popular my Wii parties became. The good people from The CowBoyBar are always asking about the next Wii party when they leave. Tactics of the games we play are discussed while online. Mystical creatures such as Merlions and LongKang Fairies start to appear. Couples start rabba-ing on the floor. My address have taken on different monikers.

Videos of the now-famous CB Sishtas are posted





I as a host didn't have to do much, other than the shifting of some furniture. The party practically runs by itself, as long as the alcohol is flowing. Wii and alcohol is a very potent mix, trust me. 

Luckily my neighbour either sleep very soundly, or are very patient with the racket that we create at night. 

Just in case anyways, will be preparing a CNY hamper for them.

Welcome to Lorong Ah Soo aka House of Tiong aka St Jeff's PowerStation WiiSky Bar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next will be "St Jeff Integrated Resorts"