Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gone paperless

2 years ago I was all gungho about being involved in club activities. It was refreshing, challenging, and gave me a sense of belonging. The energy within the committee was electric. Though not smooth all the time, the clubs are managed well enough.

As with most of what I do though, I got bored. The meetings, the logistics, the paperwork. Oh the paperwork!! I have taken on more than I can chew. Productivity on my part came to a halt. It was not doing both clubs any good for me to stay on.

And so I stepped down. It is a win-win. I can continue to like what the clubs are doing for members, and still maintain a casual, civil relationship with the exco.

I shall stick to organizing random ctivities on the fly with the motley crew I hang with. More fun in that.

And look, no paperwork!!

1 comment:

(T) (H) (B) said...

That is actually good