Thursday, May 17, 2007

Under the spotlight

So Football Crazy ran their last show for the season ( no more EPL=no more Football Crazy). They asked a some fans to turn up at the studio, and I was there with Pete and Dom. By time we got there they were ready to record, so I didn't get to chat much with the fans representing the other clubs. If you hadn't seen the show; ManYoo, Pool, Newcastle and even Spurs were represented. Pete wondered aloud why there were no Cheat$ki fans. I suppose they couldn't find any actual fans of that club, just many fair weather ones...

The studio was not that big, it was cosy in fact. It's kinda warm though, with all the big lights brightening up the studio. The hosts did a good job of reviewing the season just past, and a few fans got to speak about their team. We let Dom speak for Arsenal as he was there earlier and already knew what to say. This dude just started work in Singapore and actually went down to Liz Pub once, but unfortunately it was closed. Will get him to join up with the rest of the club soon.

They also had a former player from Wimbledon/Bolton, Dean Holdsworth. He provided some opinions as a former professional footballer on the league too. I might have asked for an autograph if I started watching football at a much younger age. Still he was friendly to everyone, even after the shoot.

Me? I was wearing my wig for the show, but I suspect that it got in the way of the camera a lot. They shifted us around for a few times for the respective fans to speak about their teams. By the 2nd half of the show I was edged out of the camera totally, sitting right beside Andy Penders on a beanie. Ah well, I was just making up the numbers anyways.

Jamie Yeo did flash me a megawatt smile before we started filming, and recognized me during the break as the dude with the wig when she hosted a show at Liz Pub. I managed a quick snap with her before we wrapped up and left for home.


So how? I yan tao not??

4 comments:

None said...

i also got wig! hehehehe

SgGooner said...

Pity they didn't interview you or Pete. It would have been nice to hear you guys...

Unknown said...

Not prepared la...

Anonymous said...

hahah..sorry i read this late....

i tink better dun interview me lah...i wont know how to hold back my habitual lil nonsen expletives....

like knn...cb...wtf ftw...

and stammerin my way isnt too gd an image to show as a gonner....hehehe