Sunday, November 26, 2006

I believe the children are our future...



I'm not one to usually trumpet charitable causes but this one caught my eye.

MILK (Mainly I Love Kids) reaches out to disadvantaged children and youths by focusing on advocacy and fund-raising whilst working through their partners to implement preventative and rehabilitative programmes.

This is no NKF-esk foundation. Every cent goes to the fund, with costs sponsored or funded by the managment commitee.

As with all charitable drive in SG, there must be some prizes to "encourage" donor support. 2nd prize is a trip to watch an Arsenal match at the Emirates Stadium plus 3 days accomodation. I can live without the top prize of a Subaru R2 (without COE hor) , unless it comes with a cheaueffer.

So if you want to buy a coupon, or the whole book even, can gimme a ting-a-ling on my ring-a-ling. Or get in touch with any Singapore Gooner.

No comments: