Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Cyber Grove

Most times I'd prefer to watch the Arsenal matches at Hotel Elizabeth's Elizabeth Pub, we like to call it The Liz. There I can order yummy chicken wings, delicious calamari, tasty pizzas and drink copious amounts of alcohol. I also get to swear loudly in Hokkien, and wear funny headress. Generally good clean fun with fellow Gooners la.

There will be times, however, that we have to watch the games in quiet comfort of our own homes. Though SG Gooner sometimes open up the SG Grove, more often than not I watch in on my teeny CRT TV with the volume down low, so as not to distrub the neighbour.

Recently, I watched the Fulham match online with a p2p software. I also stayed on SG Gooner's blog to communicate thru the CBox with other fellow Gooners watching the feed. It's a case of switching windows, refreshing the pages, keying in our 7% worth. Very technical.

Tonight we are consigned to our own homes again for the match against Porto FC. I feel we should go out for a win to top the group, and not leave it to matematics to advance. Remember that the ball is round, anything can happen.

With the lack of a laptop, and my CRT TV being so miniscule; I will only post me comments during halftime.

Like I said, very the technical you know...

3 comments:

SgGooner said...

hahaha... technical eh? no choice right? if we can't watch the game physically together, this is the next best thing. :)

Anonymous said...

yah so ahtiong, u must get a laptop or larger tv this x'mas so u can logon to the chatbox!

1,2,3,4,5,......

and sggooner, u gotta pay yr bill so u can log on ;).

(T) (H) (B) said...

no i dunno... :(