Tuesday, January 23, 2007

AhTiong jin kiang...

After predicting correctly the 1-3 score against Liverpool in the FA Cup, I went on to guess the result of the Arsenal v ManYoo match. Gazing into my crystal go-li, I left my scorline forecast with SG Gooner, Siren, afcsingapore and even the NewPaper (with an Arsenal non-believer sports desk) Postman Blog.

2-1 to the Arsenal I foretold.

Well, well... If I were a gambling man I'd have cleaned up at the betting windows. Sure, it was not a set piece that sealed the win. It was even better! An Eboue cross finds King Henry who heads in the beautiful winning goal in injury time. When the young Eboue delivered that cross, it reminded me so much of the following clip...



That was the cross he made for Henry to head in during last season's Champions League match against FC Porto.

Compare that to last Sunday's match against ManYoo, the similarities are uncanny...



Of course, let's not forget the equalizer from Rvp before that. Good work by Fabregas and Rosicky to win the ball back from Scholes...



And yes, I also kena the Arsenal-double-over-Man-U-nitis.

2 comments:

Siren said...

*clap**clap**clap* Ah Tiong xiang kiang

The Quiet Stone said...

Fantastic result. Make me smile all day, abeit sleepy!