Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Things people Do

As some of you might have gathered, I've been blogging with gusto for the past 2 months. Everyday I wake up I try to think of an entry that I'll make at the end of the day in my Rants. I try to rememeber minute details, and see if I can expand on that. Sometime I just draw a blank the moment I sit in front of the screen, other times I just go on and on.

I read others' blogs, of course. I sometimes am stumped at how, with all the rat race that's going on around us, people still find time to write such beautiful musings. Of course there are those that depend very much on eye candy to get hits on their turf, but hey if you've got it, flaunt it right?

Then there are those mini video productions that you link to sometimes. I watch ESPN and they feature X-games and other sports that you'd think would never see the light of day here on this tiny island. How wrong I am. The 2 examples below will make you sit up and think twice...


SG Drifters
SG Drifters

David Lang Productions
Bike Stunts

I dunnno whether I need permission to showcase these talents but if I do please lemme know k?

No comments: