Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Newfound success

Success. It does not come easy for most of us. When it does we just wanna bask in the spotlight for just a li'l while longer.

Me? I don't win many battles in my life. I do, however, enjoy other peoples' success and am always beaming with pride for them.

My Sis, that lovely rock chick who fronts The UnXpected, is one such person. I'm most times blabbering about her to my friends, colleagues, family, to a point that I think I may have done more bad than good for her reputation. Living apart on opposite ends of this tiny island, we stay in touch through slews of smses, and chat online. When the pocket allows, a quick hop to Wala to catch her in her element, amongst appreciative audiences.

Therefore it is with great pride that I would like to ask you, my peng yous, to go get her album that's going to be released on April 7th.


There's gonna be a launch at the Esplanade Outdoor Theatre, so join me and perhaps get an autographed copy of her new album, titled "Newfound Jealousy".

Come, come. Don't shy, buy lah...

2 comments:

None said...

what the? real sis ah?? haaa

Unknown said...

Ya... me and her blood , man!!