Saturday, May 28, 2005

Mee Suah T'ng add fishballs please...

Just back from my supper. It just occurred to me how long it’s been since I did have supper. I was hoping more would join me but in the end only the nice couple with their Princess could make it. I decided to have this popular Bar Chor Mee near Kovan MRT, next to the Punggol Nasi Lemak, which I think is overpriced and everyone’s eating it outta herd instinct. To add to the excitement while wolfing down your calorie/fat/protein-laden supper, the traffic police were out in force fining cars left, right, and center. The kopi-kia, ever helpful, was shouting out license plates to warn the crowd. Reason #1002 why I wouldn’t drive in the Lion City.

I was privy to a somewhat heated discussion between the hubby and wifey. She says he should stop cut down on hanging out with this bunch that seem hell bent on asking him out to cheong tonight. He thinks he’s just, well, hanging out with the guys. I was trying to down my Mee Suah when Wifey looks to me and says,” You, talk some sense into him la!”


Mee Suah T'ng
Warauuu…I just wanted some company for supper, now have to be like Dr. Phil? I won’t go into details, but I hope all went home happy. Reason #104 not to get married.

My Sis sms’d me while I was in Mumbai asking if she can pay for the digital camera that I’ve been eyeing. That’s very sweet of her…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tink u deserve e digicam.. kekekekekekekeke....