Friday, May 20, 2005

The Saga Ends

Woke up at 8 this morning so that I can make my way to
Plaza Sing to catch Star Wars III again. It's a 10am
show. Not easy considering I came back home hammered
last night. Went for my kway chup breakfast and off I
went to take a train down to Dohby Ghaut. Start to
question why on earth I bought a morning show when I'd
be boozing the night before... ...

The movie was very good, you're thrown right into
action from the word go. How Lucas came up with this
film 30 yrs back just astounds me. Apparently it
sprouted from what he saw happened during the Vietnam
war. Now parts 1,2 and 3, some say, takes a jibe at a
certain American president and his policies. A
creative mind is a dangerous thing...

I like this line from the scene where the Sith lord
declares his empire and the senate breaks into
applause. Pademay says,"So this is how freedom is
lost, in rousing applause..." Cheeem man.

No comments: